Returns information about CDN server status. This information is used by the DNS geo-selection.
JSON Object where the keys are the names of the CDN servers and the value is the status of each CDN server. The statuses are one of the following numbers:
- -2: Manually disabled by the administrator
- -1: Disabled because the CDN server was unreachable for a significant amount of time (60 seconds)
- 0: Server is a fallback server. These are activated if all active servers are unreachable
- 1: Server is a staging server. This implies being a fallback server
- 2: Server is active and selectable through geo.omegazero.org